First International Conference on Algebraic Topology and its Applications in Robotics (ICATAR)
We are pleased to invite you to the First International Conference on Algebraic Topology and its Applications in Robotics (ICATAR). The conference will be held from 17 to 18 March 2023 at the Faculty of Sciences in Meknes in the honor of Professor M.R. Hilali, a renowned mathematician and topologist known for his exceptional talent and his ground-breaking H Conjecture.
The conference will cover a broad range of topics in algebraic topology including homotopy theory, K-theory, Knots theory and Homological Algebra as well as their applications in geometry, physics, and computer science. And it will be revered by the contributions of Lucile Vandembroucq from the University of Minho, Antonio Viruel from the University of Malaga and Abouqateb Abdelhak from the University of Cadi Ayyad, Jean-Paul Doraene from the University of Lille, Aziz El Kacimi from the Polytechnic University Haut-de-France, as our guest speakers, and we are eager to welcome participants to share their knowledge and expertise.
We invite you to submit an abstract for a presentation or talk that you would like to give at the conference. The abstract submission deadline is 10 March 2023 and we kindly request that you limit your abstract to 300 words.
The conference will be in hybrid mode (face-to-face and virtual).
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Scientific committee :
||Organisation committee :
Slides (... will be soon available)
- Pr. Youssef RAMI, University Moulay Ismail, Meknès, Morocco ➢ The Hilali Conjecture and the Milnor-Moore spectral sequence.
- Pr. Antonio Viruel, University of Malaga, Spain ➢ Every finite set of rational numbers containing 0 is a mapping degree set between Poincaré Duality minimal models.
- Pr. Lucile Vandembroucq, University of Minho, Portugal ➢On The topological complexity of manifolds with fundamental group.
- Saloua CHOUINGOU, University Hassan II, Casablanca, Morocco ➢ Lecture on the Hilali Conjecture.
- Pr. Aziz EL KACIMI, University Polytechnique Haut-de France ➢ Les courbes elliptiques en géométrie complexe.
- Pr. Abdelhak ABOUQATEB, University Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco ➢ Une introduction à la géométrie des espaces symétriques.
- Pr. Jean-Paul DOERAENE, University of Lille, France ➢ Sectional category, relative category and Topological complexity.
- Pr. Hicham LEBZIOUI, University Moulay Ismail (EST) Khénifra, Morocco ➢ On a remarkable class of flat pseudoRiemannian Lie groups.
- Pr. Houda BELLITIR, University Moulay Ismail, Meknes, Morocco ➢ Classification des variétés complexes compactes.
- Pr. Mohamed AQALMOUN, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, ENS, Fes ➢ On Gelfand Graded commutative ring.
- Dr. Abdelhadi ZAIM, University Hassan II, Casablanca ➢ On a generalized version of the conjecture H.
- Mm. Soukaina LAMSIFER, University Hassan II, Casablanca ➢ On Quandle Colorings of knots and links.
- M. Smail BENZAKI, University Moulay Ismail, Meknes ➢ Higher topological complexity approximation and Ext functor.
- M. Said HAMOUN, University Moulay Ismail, Meknes ➢ On the rational topological complexity of coformal elliptic spaces.
Contactez-nous au (+212) 665926575 ou à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org